Join Special Needs Network and Anthem Blue Cross Foundation in a 12-month FREE Nutrition, Training and Empowerment Program. Meet other members of the South LA health, autism, disability, education and social justice community while getting in the best shape of your life. Experience the thrill of victory by walking / running in a professional race, win prizes, a medal and become a role model for your family and community.
FREE Program benefits:
• Certified /Celebrity Trainers and Coaches
• Health Screenings
• Plan and Execute a Food Budget
• Healthy Meal Preparations Cooking Tips
• Win Prizes
• Be part of an Exclusive Facebook Community
• Coaches provide each participant with a personalized program to assist them
in meeting their health and fitness goals.
The Program Exercise Activities will include:
• Strength Training
• Group Hikes
• Complete your first 5/10k or Half Marathon
First, meet up
Get ready to Run. Walk. Go!!!
Saturday, January 26th
Norman O. Houston Park on (La Brea and Stocker)
More Details to come.
For More Information Call:
323.291.7100 or Email: Connie@specialneedsnetwork.org
This FREE training is for parents, advocates, community leaders, partner members and your co-workers, family and friends.
Students 12 and over with parental consent can participate.
Share your experience with the hashtags #sLAGetsFit