Special Needs Network Inc.
In conjunction with
Behavioral Autism Therapies (B.A.T.)
ONE DAY Parent Advocacy Mentor (PAM) Program in the Inland Empire 3
This 5-hour ONE DAY training program is focused on the needs of African American families with special needs, and provides parents and caretakers with the tools necessary to become more effective advocates for children with special needs and mentors to other parents. The program focuses on understanding systems of care, accessing regional center services an developing successful IEPs.
• How to be an advocate for change
• Coping strategies for grief and stress
• Identify resources and navigate systems of care
• Find success with IEPs, regional centers, and with other agencies
• Testify at public hearings
• Form a support group
This 5-hour training session includes child care, materials, breakfast, lunch and personalized support… and it’s FREE!
Dates, Times, and Location are subject to change.
For more information please call 323.291.7100 or email Connie Chavarria at firstname.lastname@example.org
September 9, 2017
9am – 2pm